United Way of Madison County is improving lives by mobilizing the caring power of community by focusing on the building blocks to a good life: Education, Income and Health. Governed by a 18 member volunteer board of directors, United Way of Madison County has been a member in good standing of United Way Worldwide since 1973. For more information, contact 765-643-7493.
United Way of Madison County President
Governance Committee 2015
- Judge David Happe, Chair
- Lisa Floyd, Vice Chair
- Jarod Downing, Treasurer
- Michael Collette, Immediate Past Board Chair
- Jonathon Cook, Ethics Officer
- Jarod Downing, Finance & Audit Committee Chair
- Angela Cassidy, Community Impact Committee Chair
- Mike Collette, Planned Giving Committee Chair|
- Lisa Floyd, Strategic Fundraising Chair
Board of Directors 2015
- Angela Cassidy, Mike Collette, Jonathon Cook, Jarod Downing, David Happe, Kirk Klabunde, Brett Spangler, Gary Erskine, Lisa Floyd, Melanie Stamper, Bruce Stansberry, Jan Kaye, Obadiah Smith, Charlene Stacy, Beth Tharp, Susie Maier, Tom VanOsdol and Bill Watson.