THANK YOU for taking your time and energy to be your company’s Workplace Campaign Coordinator. You are providing a tremendous service to your company and your efforts will make a difference in improving lives and building a stronger community for all that call Madison County home. We at United Way are ready to assist you however you may need it.
Below are many resources that will help you to run a successful campaign in your workplace. If you have any questions or would like to discuss any of these tools in more detail feel free to call Kim Williams at 765-608-3064. I look forward to working together and making an impact in Madison County.
United Way Videos:
Thrive Network Video (Hear from the coaches on how the Network is helping local families)
United Way Video (part of We are Madison County Campaign)
Pearl's Story - You can have something to call your own (realizing the dream of home ownership)
Elizabeth's Story - Experiencing recovery and finding a way to make ends meeting
Virtual Campaign Kick-Off: Madison Gives United Day
Coordinator How to Guide:
Sample Communications (can be used as email or letter):
- Letter outlining programs in the community last year. Send to employees or pull portions of the letter to use in communication.
- (Note from CEO about upcoming United Way Campaign)
- (Note from CEO or Employee Coordinator inviting employees to a United Way presentation/event)
- (Update your co-workers on how the campaign is going and remind them to pledge)
- (Send in the last day or two of your workplace campaign to remind any final donors to get their pledge forms turned in)
- (Note to say thank you to staff for participating in your workplace campaign. Also provides information on campaign results)
- (Invite co-workers to be a part of the United Way Planning/Campaign Committee)
THRIVE Network Information
Interest card as graphics (Right click on each and save as for larger image)
Logos & Graphics:
Live United Corn Hole Game (contact us if you would like to use for an event)
Kim Williams email@example.com 765-608-3064