United Way of Madison County has an exciting matching donation opportunity during the 2016-2017 campaign that will DOUBLE new contributions of at least $100 made by select individuals and businesses! This match opportunity has been made available through a generous grant from the Indiana Association of United Ways and it enables our community to receive a DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR MATCH when you make an eligible gift to our Community Builder’s challenge initiative.
Our goal with this challenge is to bring 100 individuals who are not part of a local workplace campaign to donate at least $100 towards the big goal of raising $10,000+ to build and strengthen our community. Help us spread the word and encourage your colleagues, friend and family to show their support for building our community through the Community Builder’s Challenge Grant. Help us earn $10,000 by donating $100 today.
Donations Eligible for Match
• Minimum gift of $100
• Must be a NEW donor that does not work at a business that runs a United Way workplace campaign.
• Both personal or corporate gifts are eligible
• Ideal for those that are self-employed, small business owners, concerned community members
When You Give a Gift of $100 or more to United Way of Madison County’s Community Builder Challenge, you will receive:
• Name/company recognition on United Way of Madison County's website/social media outlets
• A United Way Community Builder window decal to display on your window, car, etc so you can let others know you give back to your community (decal shown at top of page)
• Recognition in a Community Builder’s ad in the Herald Bulletin when we reach our goal of 100 NEW people giving $100