- Good jobs with good wages
- Financial stability
- Success for their children
How will THRIVE improve opportunities for my employees, my business and the community?
- 42% of county households struggle with poverty and are unable to earn enough to afford their families’ basic needs. - HUD, NACARRA, USDA, BLS, IRS, and state treasury
Individuals in our community struggle to earn enough to support their family, often due to the lack of skills, training and education necessary to earn higher paying employment. In turn, businesses struggle to hire a qualified workforce due to same lack of skills, training and education being present in available employees.
- 70% of the children in our county started kindergarten without the skills needed to succeed in school last year.
What are the ways my business or organization can partner with United Way of Madison County?
- Make a corporate gift
- Host an United Way employee campaign
- Support volunteer opportunities through United Way