By a special White House Executive Order, the Healthcare.gov Marketplace was reopened from February 15th to May 15th, 2021. This special enrollment period will allow hundreds of thousands of Hoosiers access to comprehensive healthcare insurance without waiting for later enrollment opportunities. Even better, the majority of Hoosiers that apply will qualify for reduced premium costs that may make a Marketplace plan a very affordable option. Overwhelmed, confused or frustrated with getting insured? Covering Kids & Families of United Way of Madison County is here to help.
Since 2009, Covering Kids & Families of United Way of Madison County (CKF of UWMC) has been helping Hoosiers get and keep healthcare coverage. CKF-certified Indiana Navigators are a free, expert resource for Hoosiers exploring health insurance options for themselves and their loved ones. CKF Navigators guide, assist and support consumers every step of the way from application to coverage. They also assist in deciding if a Marketplace plan, Medicaid, the Healthy Indiana Plan, Children’s Health Insurance Program, Hoosier Healthwise or other option is the best fit for you.
Now, with hundreds of thousands across Indiana experiencing unemployment, loss of income and the loss of health insurance through their employers, CKF is here to help our Hoosier neighbors through this unprecedented time. Hoosiers need healthcare coverage to get healthy and stay healthy throughout this crisis and beyond.
- Appointments with CKF are easy to make. UWMC Navigator, Julie Barton, takes appointments for virtual enrollment or in-person in Anderson, Alexandria and Elwood. For an appointment with Julie, call 765-608-3062.
- Wherever you live in Indiana, CKF Navigators can help you sign up for healthcare coverage. Visit www.ckfindiana.org or call 1-888-975-4CKF, and to get started on your path to coverage.
Many Hoosiers’ life circumstances have changed, and we will make sure you know your choices to get covered and stay covered.
CKF Enrollment Specialist Assistance Information
- CKF of Madison County (United Way) - 765-608-3062
- Jane Pauley Community Health Center - 844-695-7242
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital - 765-646-8720 or 765-646-8425
- Community Hospital Anderson - 765-298-3300
- Meridian Health Services -765-641-7499
- Open Door Health Services - 765-286-7000
- ICAP - 765-298-8086(Madison County) or 765-529-4403 (Henry County)