PRESENTING SPONSOR PRODUCT SPONSOR
PACK & DELIVER or CAULK & COVER
What is Operation Weatherization?
Neighbors in our community are living on the edge, surviving paycheck-to-paycheck, unable or barely able to meet their expenses—and just one doctor’s visit or car problem away from crisis. Weatherization can help reduce energy costs, prevent potential health problems, and help keep our neighbors on a track to meet their basic needs.
Operation Weatherization Volunteers
"We do a lot of service projects with our club. Some of them just aren't fun and some of them can be. This one was by far, the most fun service project we have done." Matt Decker, Dativus Delta Kappa Alpha Mens Service and Social Club, Anderson University. It is the great attitudes like this that make helping people a more enjoyable experience!
Teams from top left, Helping Hands Food Pantry (St. John's Lutheran) and Alexandria
Middle left, Anderson University Camarada Service Club and St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital
Bottom left, RSVP 55+, and Coca-Cola.
Do you need prior experience or skills to do Operation Weatherization?
No. It's simple!
Here's a list of videos to help you become the best OPERATION WEATHERIZATION volunteer!
- How to Weatherize Windows with Plastic Insulation (and apply weather stripping) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft33T82ud8o
- How to Apply Caulking to Windows Vectren Live Smart Video
- How to Install a Water Heater Blanket http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8UIievFeU8
- How to Apply Weather Stripping Vectren Live Smart Video
- How to Air Seal with Spray Foam Insulation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCHHRZFUnX