There is nothing more powerful than the will of a woman …and when we join forces, there is no limit to what we can achieve. Where there is a need, women lead the way.
When women support and invest in other women, they are truly unstoppable. Women United is committed to empowering women to reach their full potential and helping children to blossom academically and emotionally.
Our mission is simple:
To inspire, enable, and motivate women to become positive change agents in support of women and their children in our community through philanthropy, volunteerism and advocacy.
BENEFITS OF BELONGING
Benefits extended to our Women United Members include the following:
- Learn about critical issues impacting women and their children in our community
- Be a part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of empowering women and their children
- Network, collaborate and form new partnerships with area women while working together to enhance the lives of others
- Volunteer alongside others looking to create change
- Make significant, long-lasting positive change for women and children in Madison County
- Advocate for key issues effecting women and children in Madison County
VOLUNTEER WITH WOMEN UNITED
PARTICIPATE IN A WOMEN UNITED EVENT
There are so many different Women United events that you can be a part of. From volunteer events, fundraising events, THRIVE family events and social events - there are so many ways to get involved.
BECOME A WOMEN UNITED SUPPORTER
Become a member of Women United with an annual undesignated gift to United Way based on the giving levels listed below. You may combine your gift with your spouse to qualify. Current donors to United Way that want to be recognized as part Women United should let United Way of Madison County know their desire to be included on Women United recognition lists and how you would like your name to appear.
Current donors, submit your name recognition information here.
WOMEN UNITED GIVING LEVELS
- Annual gift of $200 - $499
Young Women United
- For those under 40 that want to be a part of Women United
- Annual gift of at least $365 ($1 a day)
Founding Member (2018 ONLY)
- Minimum NEW starting gift of $500
- Commit to Step up for Women – A Pledge to step up initial gift from $500 to $1000 in 3 years ($500 – in Year 1, $750 in Year 2, $1,000 in Year 3)
Women United Member
- Annual gift of at least $1000
Women United Game Changer
- Annual Gift of at least $2,500
- STEP UP OPTION: Through our Step Up for Women program, you can be recognized as a Women United Game Changers donor in your first year by contributing $1,000 in your first year, $1,750 in your second year and $2,500 in your third year.
Champion for Women Leadership Circle
- Annual Gift of at least $5,000
- STEP UP OPTION: Through our Step Up for Women program, you can be recognized as a Champion for Women Leadership donor in your first year by contributing $2,500 in your first year, $3,750 in your second year and $5,000 in your third year.
Want to be a part of empowering individuals throughout our community, but not able to make a Women United-level gift yet? Step in by making a donation of whatever you are able to United Way and be a part of empowering a struggling family to succeed. When you are able to give more, step up to a Women United giving level.
You can also offer your unique and special skills as a volunteer, helping women and children in our community to thrive. Give United Way a call and set up a one-on-one meeting to figure out how your unique skills and passions can be used within our work to empower others. United Way will design a volunteer opportunity that is specifically designed for how you can and want to make a lasting impact.
To become a member of Women United or to request more information, please contact Kim Williams at email@example.com or 765-608-3064